Skip Navigation



When logging in do not add to your username.

Forgot my password

Step-by-step guides are available via the Help menu at the top of the page.
For R-Serve assistance, please call the R-Serve support line at (585) 594-6699.


Please ensure you notify Student Accounts of any mailing address changes; USPS is the primary delivery method for tax documents. You can reach Student Accounts at or 585-594-6250.

U.S. 1098-T's will be sent via USPS no later than 31 January. You can access an electronic copy of this form on our tax processor's website,

Canadian T11's will be sent via USPS no later than 30 March.

Non-permanent residents who desire a 1098-T must request a form via email; Please include name and student ID.

If you believe your form has any errors, please contact us at